Subject: Re: [Leica] Clementine
From: "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:50:43 -0500

Gerry, there was not a single thing wrong with Clementine.  Beautiful
photography. The thing that is wrong are the control freaks who love to run
everyone's lives.

Do not let these "control freaks" control what you do or they win and they
will pervert all values to gain control over you.

Use your OWN judgment!

Don R.