Subject: [Leica] Digital Images, Leica Lens
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:19:06 -0700

I recently purchased a Panasonic digital camera with a Leica lens. I
had used the Digilux zoom for a couple of years and though I liked it,
the 1MP resolution was too limiting for me anymore. The Panasonic Lumix
(LC20) was very inexpensive and the results are pretty good - not
compared to my film cameras or course, but good for web and email and
the occasional 5 X 7 print.

The camera is pretty slow to focus though, and is not a good candid
camera as the shooting has terrible lag - the Digilux zoom was much
faster in both regards. But in the bag with the M6 it makes a nice
accessory.

Here are a couple shots, if you are interested:
http://homepage.mac.com/attinasi/PhotoAlbum7.html

Enjoy, criticize, comment, but no name calling please :-)

Cheers,
- - marc