Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGforum and feuds?
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:32:23 -0400

I thought it was from the Latin- PED, referring to feet as in PEDestrian,
and ANTRY (similar to ENTRY but associated with the mouth) and together
implies putting ones foot in the mouth....

Of course, English is not my first language- and I was born here! I learned
that from a linguist who told me that I was speaking- 'Standardized
Southern'! Sho' nuff, she did, an' she was right purty, too!

Dan ( Hot Damn! Y'all) Post