Subject: [Leica] Clementine apology
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:51:08 -0400

Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:13:00 +0100
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Subject: RE: [Leica] Re- Clementine
In order to clarify, the image was taken in the UK and I am well within the
law. I have around 35 years experience as a working photographer, so I am
not quite that stupid!

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com

Gerry,
I apologize. I did not know that the photo was taken in the UK and wouldn't have been familiar with UK majority laws even if I had known.  Although the
legality is not in question the ethics of posting any image taken in a private setting without the subjects pre-consent is questionable at best.  As I stated
before the image is very pleasant and tastefully done, and it could get you about 10 years here in the states.
Neal F.