Subject: Re: [Leica] Radio (was News Groups)
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:28:01 -0700

Mark wrote:

"I'd rather listen to jingles for zit cream then some public radio
commentator working for free but in love with their on voice as they go
on and on and on. Don't they realized they've lost their audience
fifteen minutes ago? How about the poor people who already paid? Do they
send them out a stack of CD's to listen to for the interim?"

All my radios - all eight of them - are permanently tuned to NPR.
I enjoy NPR for its news coverage and varied programming. I make financial
contributions to NPR. The alternative is nothing more than anesthetic music
between commercials.

Joseph Codispoti
San Luis Obispo, CA