Subject: Re: [Leica] Re- Clementine
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:00:02 -0400

Kim _ I think your way of handling it was precious - i think you said
"oh my"- nothing wrong with that response.  The fact that it may or may
not be kosher by the laws  in UK is not the point - you were simply
interjecting your immediate reaction.  Personally i found it a benign
comment and agree that if we can't discuss things, nicely, then there's
no reason for the LUG or any other group.

ernie