Subject: [Leica] Revenge for Clementine
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:36:54 +0200

Looking through my negatives last night, I came across a picture of
Gerry that I took when he bought me lunch last time I was in England.
Is there general consent among those who objected to the Clementine
picture, that I should publish the picture of Gerry on the net
without asking him for permission first,  as a sort of revenge? Or
should I publish the picture Gerry took of me?  He has the copyright
to that picture, has he not, after all he pressed the button?

Anyway I just met somebody else who I had been photographing and who
I asked some time ago if I could include a picture of him for the
exhibition I had in the town hall in my french village this summer.
Why do you ask me? he said. You have already asked me for permission
about web publishing and I said OK then, and anyway you know me well
enough to know what the answer will be. I guess Gerry knew too.

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or