Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: OT - Three things to remember when you parallel park??? - was
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:49:07 -0400

And...I guess, as Rei I believe pointed out, if you need to exit said
vehicle, and your exit route has one of these suicide doors, you are
unlikely to be able to exit near as easily as you would if it had a
"regular" door.  Also, the front party, if exiting the vehicle from their
"regular" door, if your suicide door was open, would probably find
themselves unable to exit as easily either.

Hum.  Perhaps some kind of "Chinese Fire Drill" (my politically incorrect
apologies to those of Chinese decent, as I don't know the original of that
phrase, but it certainly describes something most know) could be conjured up
with a moving vehicle that incorporated these doors...

Austin