Subject: [Leica] LHSA Viewfinder
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:47:58 EDT

Hello LUGgers,

Issue 35/3 of the LHSA Viewfinder will be in the mail early next week.  It is
indeed all B&W with over 12 pages of members B&W images.  This is also the
first issue of Viewfinder to contain 56 pages!
FYI, the Viewfinder is scheduled to come out in the month following the end
of each quarter, so issue #3 is right on schedule for October.
Viewfinder staff is indeed small; a staff of one, me.  I do get help from Ed
Schwartzreich and Tom A. and my regular contributors.  Thank god for their
help every issue. I also welcome new member contributors to the Viewfinder.
Thanks for your support and anticipation for each new issue.

Bill Rosauer
LHSA Viewfinder Editor

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] LHSA Viewfinder)