Subject: [Leica] Re: Printing 2200
From: "Roy Feldman" <rjfphoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 18:37:32 -0400

Just finished a big job printing B&W on a Epson 2200. It is by far the best
output I have seen. I went to the Cone workshop, used his stuff, but this
new Epson blows Pizography out of the water out of the box. No more clogs,
order the ink anywhere, and a lot cheaper. It has a slight selinium toned
look to it and can display a huge range of tones and no need to dedicate a
printer just to color. (Matt with the matt cartridge)