Subject: Re: [Leica] Pultz's PAW 9/30/02
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 01:16:03 -0500

Carl,
    I like the photo essay you are building here.  As a native of New
Hampshire who grew up in an old mill town, I can picture the places you refer
to in your captions.  Have you read Rick Russo's novels, "Mohawk," "The Risk
Pool," and "Nobody's Fool"?  All are set in down-on-their-luck upstate New
York towns, and capture well the settings and characters that live on there.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net