Subject: Re: [Leica] Catching up...
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 13:50:15 -0500

Jeffrey,
    Thanks for your thoughts.  I was hoping folks would see 38 the way you
have, though it hasn't worked for everyone that way.  Glad it worked for you.
Thanks for the compliments on 38 and 39.  I think my mother agrees with you
about 37--she's not been impressed with the hand shots of her granddaughter:
"I can't see her face and that's what I want to see!"
Best,
Michael