Subject: Re. [Leica] New pics for critique/comments
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 20:10:27 -0400

Mark Pope wrote:

"I was pleasantly surprised how well the 135mm
elmarit handled, considering its size and weight. The specs certainly help
to make focusing much easier. It will be interesting to try the 135 with
the 1.25 viewfinder magnifier a well...."

I haven't had a 90 or 135 on my Leica yet, but from all the talk about how
focus accuracy is a challenge, I'm curious to see how I do. I tried an M3
briefly, but it was a beat old thing, and I like 35s a lot, so I got an M2
instead. From Sherry. It's sweet!

CP

Replies: Reply from "Jeffrey Fass" <happy.eyeball@verizon.net> (Re: Re. [Leica] New pics for critique/comments)
Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: Re. [Leica] New pics for critique/comments)