Subject: Re: [Leica] Frequency of CLA?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 07:09:58 +0200

Jeffrey,

I asked the same question shortly after I joined the LUG about 4 years
ago, and received a variety of replies. I think that unless you are in
the habit of dumping your M6 in rivers like Tina or coating them with
cow dung a la Ted, you do not need particularly frequent CLAs. If you
can get to one of those Leica Day events which are regularly held by
dealers, then there is usually also a Leica technician there who will
give your camera a quick check (rangefinder, shutter speeds) and will
advice you on the need for a CLA.

Nathan