Subject: RE: [Leica] quick lens poll (35/1.4 lens hood problem)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:02:18 -0400

Hi, Sandy - I've owned two of these lenses - the first died in my auto
accident a few years back ;-) - and have never had the problem you guys are
describing. I wonder if Leica just churned out a batch of ill-fitting shades
somehow. Seems impossible, but....

Best,

B. D.

P. S.
How come you're not down in Portland carrying watching the "Old Man's" back?
:-)