Subject: [Leica] Digital lenses .. Don't get it..
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:35:17 -0400

You are so right!

    I see their point - That since the sensor consists of separate RGB
sensors, (except the Foveon), and each color sensor sees a different part of
the image , even in the center, it's worse out at the edge where where that
angle is steep. Wides are even worse.

    So what do they do? Build in MORE curvature of field?
    I just don't get it....

    EC
- --