Subject: Re: [Leica] MR meters
From: CHRISTOPHER.CHEN@customs.treas.gov
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:42:28 -0400

Thanks, I stand corrected.  It's good to hear that it doesn't make a
difference, since, as you point out, the alkalines are usually easier to
come by.  I'm pretty sure he put a silver-oxide Varta in my MR (I'll have
to check) w/a metal ring around it to keep it from rattling around, but he
may have just had a few lying around that day.