Subject: Re: [Leica] Viruses from the LUG?
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:32:01 +0200

>I've gotten three from German senders in the past 24 hours.

It is a national holiday in Germany today. Seems some people can't
find something constructive to do.

Being a Mac-man, these viruses are not my problem, but spam was. No
longer. My son has got a spam filter built into the server where my
mailbox is located and absolutely no spam comes through. He tells me
about one hundred get caught every week.

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or