Subject: RE: [Leica] Increased grain in JOBO processing
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:59:06 -0400

Roy,

I'd suggest getting an "Intellifaucet" model D250 temperature
controller...and run the water for the processor through it.  It really
needs a bypass valve to keep the temperature at the setpoint, but that's no
big deal, and I can give you pictures of how I did mine, if you were
interested.

Regards,

Austin