Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanner questions: Epson 2450, 836XL
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 22:12:23 -0500

Frank,
    I've only used my Epson 2450 for 35mm negs.  The scanner comes with a
plastic holder that accomodates two strips of 35mm negs in groups of six.  I
know there are also two other plastic holders for other types of film, but I
haven't used them.  I've been very pleased with the Epson, having had it for
about four months now.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net