Subject: [Leica] WTB - hood 12504
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 11:59:58 -0400

Folks,

I need one of these, but I need a beater! Anyone have a truly ugly one that
isn't worth much?

Any suggestions for other hoods that would work (maybe non-Leica)? I have
the 35 summicron with the aperture tab (11309) and unlike the earlier
version, the common 12538 hood won't work except at the widest openings.
That's a drag, 'cause I have one of those for my 50. I guess the 12585 is
the same thing but metal.

TIA,

Carl