Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Virus stuff....
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:29:53 -0400

Hi,

And that does what?  In other words, what happens when you click on the
message title?  I don't mean opening it, just a single click...and no
preview window open.  Specifically, what operation is performed, how does
code get executed by merely clicking on the title?  Is there code that can
be IN the "subject line" that could get executed?  I thought the subject
line could only contain text, nothing embedded...

Perhaps we should take this off-line, or I should ask Brian, as he probably
understands the mechanism intimately.

Austin