Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Los Angeles LUG Chinatown Visit
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 10:38:05 -0700 (PDT)

Great to see some of our pictures while I'm on this
side of the world (China). While the cuisine here in
China are authentic enough (encompassing some very
weird ingredients), but the LA Chinatown flavors are
uniquely American (not bad at all). Hope to meet you
guys again on our next outing in LA.

- --- Ron Miller & Bee Lian Tan