Subject: Re: [Leica] Landscape images for critique/comment
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 18:43:03 +0100

Hi Michael,

thanks for looking and for your comments.  IR is great fun - you don't know
what you're gonna get until you develop the film.  I'm pretty please with
the shots.  Pity that we're now well and truly into Autumn so the amount of
IR radiation will make working with this sort of thing impractical.  Still
I've secure some space in the fridge for my remaining rolls of Maco 820.  It
will keep until next spring.

Cheers

Mark