Subject: [Leica] Need help: Pentax Spotmeter V
From: "jan schuller" <janschuller@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:11:49 +0200

Is anybody here using a Pentax Spotmeter V?
I need help with the following problem:
The screws attaching the dial to the body of the meter loosened.
I'd like to know how I get acces to those screws to fasten them.
Also, the body of the meter has to be opened because one of the
nuts is wandering around inside the body. How can this be done?
Please, please help!
Regards,
Jan