Subject: [Leica] Hood repair
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 13:40:42 -0400

Slobodan:

I use a thin adhesive backed felt which comes in 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheets
and is available for around 2-3 dollars in many fabric/sewing supplies
stores.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

It's also useful on loose fitting large format lens boards.

Slobodan wrote:

 The inside felt on my 50mm 'lux-R hood is so collapsed that it's no
 longer snug.
 The felt material is self sticking. Is there another source for this
 kind of material, other than Leica in New Jersey?
 TIA,
 Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Hood repair)