Subject: [Leica] First shots with a Voigtlander 15mm
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:26:29 +0100

Having just bought a used 15mm* I was anxious to give it go.
I took these shots in Fawsley church, Northamptonshire, it was gloomy
(outside as well as in), the voigtlander wide open is f4.5, I was loaded
with Agfa 200, I had only a monopod and the meter was telling me half
a second. Not a recipe for success.
I decided to shoot a few frames anyway and return some other time in better
light and with a tripod. I am amazed at the results and have up loaded them
temporarily for anyone who may be interested. The fourth shot shows the
only difficulty with the 15mm, if you try to hold the lens in the normal
manner a pink cast appears bottom left :-)
The fifth shot is another church at Kings Sutton in Northamptonshire, it is
full frame and not corrected for perspective at all. I am amazed.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/irc.html

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com

* Sonny Carter, Will Larsen and Bob Baron made me do it :-)

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] First shots with a Voigtlander 15mm)
Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] First shots with a Voigtlander 15mm)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] First shots with a Voigtlander 15mm)