Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 40
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 08:19:09 +0100

I think the shot is fine as it is.  The tree on the right holds the image
together IMHO, as does the gravestone on the left, which balances the tree
nicely.  The human touch is an essential part of the image.  Without it the
shot is sterile.  I can't explain why - it just does :-).  I loved the shot
as it is.
But that's what makes photography and sharing images on the LUG so
interesting and stimulating.  It makes you think, which has to be a good
thing.

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK