Subject: [Leica] Re: [leica] R9 and R8
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 07:19:36 -0400

Thanks.

I guess it confirms what I suspected.  This "new model" is just a minor
change to the old one. So why call it the R9 instead of following Leica's
tradition of reserving full model names for real changes?  Why not call this
the R8.2?

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: [leica] R9 and R8)