Subject: RE: [Leica] First shots with a Voigtlander 15mm
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:02:45 +0200

Mark

I have the 15 and 21. What I like about them is that they are both very
compact so I usually carry both and use the 21mm viewfinder for both. I
know that this is not exactly the same as the true 15 viewfinder but
it's close enough and let's be honest the 15mm viewfinder is not going
to be totally accurate anyway.

Steve