Subject: Re: [Leica] Portland LHSA Meeting and Mark Rabiner
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 21:12:09 -0700

Thanks I'm working up a big post on it but still catching my breath.
Plenty of Luggers i lost my pin darn it!

The presenters this year were almost all from here; Portland or the
Great Northwest,
Ted is from the Great North North West! And drove down.
Only two out of ten presenters flew out. Jim Lager from Jersey and Bill
Grimwood from Alabama.

A check at my long distance records will show that much help came from
then President Richard Gladden and our paid secretary Madge Brown who is
amazing. George Dolittle set up the tours and Bill Grimwood was the
point man on the hotel.
And my two friends who helped me new members of LHSA Tom Christianson
and Jason Cleveland.
I've never thought of myself as a team player. I don't now either!
I've never thought of myself as a details person. Now I'm back to
getting stoned on darkroom chemical fumes.
I'm taking a vacation from list making.
Nobody blew it. No disasters. I'm amazed and exhausted still!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from "Bill Grimwood" <bill@grimwood.net> (Re: [Leica] Portland LHSA Meeting and Mark Rabiner)