Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures from LHSA meeting in Portland
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 18:45:06 +0800

Peter

Thanks for posting the pics from the LHSA meeting in Portland. Many from my
part of the woods nearly attended the San Antonio one in 2001 if not for
the Sept 11 incident. It's always good to stay in touch even at a distance.

2. Thanks also for that picture of Mark Rabiner.  He has certainly mellowed
compared to the picture he sent me 2 years back taken with his funny dog!

Dan K.