Subject: Re: [Leica] 14167 Adaptor
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 10:23:04 -0700

the adapter and the lens do not care if it a Viso or M lens they both fit fine
the problem is flange to film plane distance M cameras are 27.8mm Leica R and
Flex cameras are something like 46mm. (Mirror takes up space) meaning whiule
they would fit and meter in stop down mode just fine they would become VERY
close up lenses at best. Thanks  Mark