Subject: Re: [Leica] email client program
From: Paul Chefurka <paul@chefurka.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 14:32:06 -0400

On Wed, 09 Oct 2002 16:30:05 +0000, mectau@attbi.com wrote:

>I am trying to find a good email program to replace
>Outlook Express.  It is susceptible to viruses and Brian
>has indicated that it is sometimes a pain for him to
>deal with messages sent from it.  So I am asking for
>suggestions, what the program might cost, where to
>download, etc.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Steve Caspersen

I've used Agent for years - it's a combination email client and newsreader.
They offer two versions, the full one for $29.00, and FreeAgent.  I've
looked at Eudora, and I've used IncrediMail, yamc, Outlook and Outlook
Express.  IMO, Agent is better than any of them.

http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

Paul

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: email client program)