Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Traveling to Canada from US...
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 13:30:48 -0600

Well your racial brother Timothy has been mention already and I assume
you have not forgotten about the chap with the "hot" shoes on the plane
from Paris. Or practically any white teenage student and we are not
even going to mention the word "Postal"! What about the American
Taliban chap and....

:-)

Keep the yucks coming. You are killing us up here.

John Collier