Subject: RE: [Leica] Fuji Acros
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:42:46 +0200

Mark

I didn't explain myself very well. I've never developed Acros before - I
took 4 rolls of it on my recent holiday (together with about 30 rolls of
Agfapan :-). I just wanted confirmation of development times before I
dunked 3 rolls in the tank. I _have_ had a problem with Tmax 100 at 1:3,
I got _very_ faint negatives that were barely usable.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, I'll be developing the Acros this
weekend.

Steve