Subject: [Leica] appleby's acrobat
From: "Roy Feldman" <rjfphoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:39:14 -0400

This is meant for Rob but others may be interested:
Rob,
I really like just about everything about your web site, it is simple and
very elegant. I understand the usefulness of the acrobat format in terms of
cross platform viewing.
That being said, would you do it this way again? Any draw backs other than
$250 and needing to learn a new program?
Do editors mind downloading this size file? Isn't everyone a little paranoid
about downloading attachments?
Is the program very hard to navigate? Your thoughts (and others) please.