Subject: [Leica] For Sale: 90/2 APO-Summicron-M
From: "SML" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 00:42:00 -0700

Hello,

  I have regretfully decided to let one of the two of this lens from my M
lens collection go.  I only sell one of them, whichever goes first.  Both
are in like-new condition cosmetically and optically.  One comes complete in
its box and papers (Warranty card, Test certificate and Instructions) as new
from factory while the other only comes in its leather case, no box.  Of
course, both include both caps.  $1199 plus shipping and insurance will get
the first one to you while $1179 plus shipping and insurance will get you
the second one.

Regards,
David
leirex@access4less.net