Subject: Re: [Leica] Everdon, Northamptonshire
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 08:26:51 +0100

From: "Roger Cantwell" <rcantwell@peeble.co.uk>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 12 October 2002 11:09

> geebeespaw wrote:
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/gal4_24.html
> >
> > Gallery Index
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/gallery_4.html
>
> What filter do you use for the skies?  I'd guess an orange, but I could
> be wrong.
> --
> Roger

Roger,
I use a red filter quite a bit but for reasons I don't understand the
extreme effect of the red filter doesn't make it through my scans. I use the
HP S20 scanner + Vuescan software. There is no profile setting for  Tri X in
Vuescan and the HP 20 is mucho cheapo so it could be one or a both of these
factors. If the red effect were getting through the scans I would favour the
orange filter more because I do not like blue sky rendered as black.
Scrolling the pics will give you  all the filter info.
- --Graham

Message from Roger Cantwell <rcantwell@peeble.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Everdon, Northamptonshire)