Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux to be Discontinued?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:51:04 -0700

Yup..... the newer ASPH lens has a different character ( I would call it
flat or realistic character) as opposed to the 3 dimensionality of the non
ASPH lens.....  I like the older lens for its character, the newer lens for
its true fidelity.

It is sort of like the tube vs Solid State talk in the audio world... you
get .....fervent .. for a certain voice.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Frank, are you saying you like the "old" 35 'cron as opposed to the Asph?

tim