Subject: Re: [Leica] One Day in School
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:59:07 +0100

Rob,

Why don't you have a look at the Voigtlander 21mm Color skopar.  It's dead
cheap and gives very acceptable results.

These shots were taken with one...
http://www.leica-gallery.net/mark-pope/image-34111.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/mark-pope/image-32689.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/mark-pope/image-33897.html

  The downside is its small maximum aperure (f4.0) and it is a bit fiddly in
use IMO.   The upside is that it takes 39mm filters so I can use all my
existing filters for B&W work.  Whilst I would love the 21mm ASPH and/or
24mm for that matter, they are truly in dreamland until my Lotto numbers
come up.

Cheers

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK