Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 41: Stuttgart Oktoberfest
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:42:34 +0200

On Sunday 6th October I went to Oktoberfest, but not the famous Munich
one. Instead, I went to Stuttgart where I have a friend with whom I
visited the event. It turned out to be every bit as nice as the Munich
fest, but less crowded and with virtually no tourists. It is now over
for this year, but for those who want to experience Oktoberfest next
year the way the Germans enjoy it, I strongly recommend going to Stuttgart.

The main picture shows a typical beer tent scene:
http://www.wajsman.com/2002_41.jpg

Nothing brings people together like a few litres of beer:
http://www.wajsman.com/2002_41alt1.jpg

Oktoberfest is of course very much about beer:
http://www.wajsman.com/2002_41alt2.jpg

But also about food (although if you are vegetarian, you will go hungry):
http://www.wajsman.com/2002_41alt3.jpg
http://www.wajsman.com/2002_41alt4.jpg

All pictures taken with M6HM, 35mm Summilux ASPH on Ilford HP5+
developed in XTOL 1+3.

In addition to these pictures, I have also put together a larger
presentation on the Leica Gallery web site:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/folder-3450.html

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsman.com/indexpaw2002.htm

and comments/critique are welcomed and appreciated as always.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland