Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Stores in Md, Va, DC with strong Leica representation
From: Alice E Kroehle <akroehle@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:31:26 -0400

Unfortunately most of the stores like Heller or Falls Camera that carried
a lot of Leica equipment have aging owners who have retired.  Now, there
only seems to be two that I know of; one is Penn Camera in Rockville that
usually has some - they are located in Federal Plaza at 12266-F Rockville
Pike in Rockville (just north of Ranbdolph/Montrose Road), phone is
301-231-7366.  The other is Pro Photo at 1902 I St NW in DC, about a
block west  of the Farragut West Metro.  Phone there is 202-223-1292.
The owner, Mr Dick Bahgdassarian, does a nice job repairing the LTM
Leicas - he's also checked out my M2.
Hope this helps.

Alice