Subject: Re: [Leica] More pics for comment or critique
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:10:41 +0100

Jem,

thanks for your comments.  The monumental feel of the straw bales is what
attracted me to them.  The piles were a good 20 feet height.  When I was
taking the pictures, Stonehenge came to mind, as did Avebury, which is only
a couple of miles from where this shot was taken.

This is definitely one for fibre based paper and hanging on the wall I
think.

regards

Mark