Subject: [Leica] photofinishers in suburban philly?
From: "Mark J. Rosen" <mjr@grok.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:47:39 -0400

Anyone know of a good photofinisher in the main line area of the western
suburbs of Philadelphia?  I've been using the Bryn Mawr Camera Shop, and
while they do a decent job with most things, I was wondering about good
alternatives.  They are limited to enlargements of no larger than 11x14
(can't even do 11x17), and they generally won't print negatives on their
Fuji Frontier printer.  They use a Noritsu for their general negative
printing.  But I've found, in my limited experience, that Reala prints
better on the Frontier.  I suppose I can try to persuade them to set up a
dedicated channel for Reala to make it print better, but I'm not confident
of any success with that.

Any pro labs out this way too?  When I worked in center city, I used Quaker
Photo, which does spectacular work, but I'm no longer in the city so that's
not an option.

Thanks,

Mark