Subject: Re: [Leica] My first Leica shots
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:31:24 +0200

,

> I have now uploaded my first Leica shots. Any comments are welcome.
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/per-claesson/folder-3462.html
>
> Per
Funny i started out as well recently with a wide angle and think i have the
same trepidation as you  in aproaching people.
Streetshooting i used to do sometimes involved  monster nikkors were people
unless they are modelling are not even aware of you.Now with the wide angle
you have to get in their face allmost .I,m very shy and nearly 7 feet so i
find that very hard to do.So i just stand somewhere motionless and if people
happen to drift close i,ll press the shutter.I dont even move when they are
out of my field of view again in the hope they didn,t notice me.
Sound familiar?Apart from that i like your pictures nothing wrong with them
technically i,d say.
When i,m going to post(if ever) you can make fun of me be sure of that.
best regards
simon jessurun
amsterdam