Subject: RE: [Leica] Reading (PA) Symphony Photo Opportunity
From: Phong <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:33:14 -0400

Jim,

What a fantastic opportunity, one which I will sorely miss  !!!
Work (I am a slave) is taking be to Montreal for the week again,
and I won't be back in time.   Hope to have a chance to ring you
and John up when I visit my family in Reading.

It's wonderful  that you and others have offered all these wonderful
photographic sorties.  The LUG is great.

- - Phong