Subject: [Leica] Cosina s record
From: bussbearm@juno.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:38:31 -0400

Bonsoir,

  Over the last couple of years, I ve had my Leica equipment CLAed at
Kindermann s Canada.  It is comforting to know that my 1933 Leica III can
be repaired, ditto for my M5 or any of my lenses. This is one reason why
I like Leica...longevity. Now recently, just like everybody on this list,
I heard good things about the Cosina/Voigtlaender products like the 50mm
Nokton for example.  I d be interested to hear about anyone s experience
with the servicing of Cosina s products, either done by Cosina or any of
our favorite gurus.  What are the possibilities of repair/ tune-up on the
long run?  Opinions? Actual experiences?

  Thanx,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)