Subject: [Leica] M5: The First and the Last
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:38:25 -0600

Reading up on some of Leitz's corporate history it seems that the M5 is
truly the last of the hand crafted 35mm rangefinder cameras built by
some of their first highly skilled in-house technicians and assemblers
at the end of their careers.

My M5 truly shows it's proficiency and design through it's ease of
handling, butter smooth operation and ruggedness.

I'm sorry it wasn't more of a sales success in it's day and couldn't be
continued in production.

Regards,

Greg