Subject: [Leica] a camera for Kyle?
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:33:29 -0700

All this stuff with the sniper in Washington is putting everybody on
edge. At least it's putting me so much on edge I'm going to invoke
listowner's privilege and try to generate a smile by mention an eBay
auction here, which is normally blocked. If you want to reference or
be bounced.

"Totally Horrid Soviet SLR" is the title of the auction. The
description is absolutely a stitch. I want to see the My Little Pony
edition of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1389864610

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] a camera for Kyle?)